Instructional Technology Student Association
Photo courtesy: Tanner Boden
Did you know
- ITSA stands for the Instructional Technology Student Association.
- It is free to join and all ITLS students are invited to join.
- ITSA's mission is to create positive atmosphere wherein professional excellence and moral principles coexist.
- ITSA is dedicated to all the students in the Instructional Technology and Learning Sciences Department.
- Most of all, ITSA creates a great opportunity to network to network with fellow students, faculty, alumni, & potential employers.
- President: Jeff Childs
- Vice President, PhD Representative: Katarina Pantic
- Vice President, Master's Distance Representative: Dannon Loveland
- Vice President, Master's On campus Representative: Michelle Muldowney-Stevens
- Communications Officer: Stephanie Benson
*Meet the members of the ITSA Council.
To send your comments, questions or suggestions to ITSA Council, please complete the following ITSA form.
Calendar of Events
- Sep. 8 - ITLS Brainstorming session (Location: Design Lab)
- Sep. 15 - Jason McDonald
- Sep 19th - street painting for homecoming
- Sep 22nd - Dr. Drake and Dr. Peterson (LetterPress Software)
- Sep 29th - Wedding Shower for Paula
- Oct 22nd - Conferences and Networking (panel)
- Nov 17th - Faculty Candidate: Alejandro Andrade
- Dec 1st - Ugly sweater competition
- Dec 8th - Faculty Candidate: Crystle Martin
- Jan. 19th - Writing Jam
- Feb 2nd - Marion Jensen (Discover)
- March 23rd - Heather Leary