Photo courtesy: Katarina Pantic
The Instructional Technology and Learning Sciences Department has video cameras, digital cameras, computers, headphones (mini-jack connector or USB connector), 1 apple iPad, Camcoder tripods, 1 3D printer and other equipment available for checkout by students and faculty.
- Equipment is for use by students currently enrolled in an ITLS course.
- Any use of equipment must be related to work for an ITLS course.
- Equipment MAY NOT be used for personal use.
- There is no fee for equipment use. Class fees purchase and maintain the equipment.
- You are responsible to pay for damage or loss to equipment checked out in your name.
- Equipment use is limited to a 2 day checkout period, depending on current demand.
Checking Equipment Out
- A valid USU ID or Driver's License is required.
- Equipment is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Check out equipment form the ITLS main office, EDUC 215.
Checking Equipment In
- Please return all equipment to the ITLS main office, EDUC 215.
Each video camera is supplied with an SD card. The SD card must be returned with the camera. If you wish to keep your original footage, please purchase your own SD card.