Room & Equipment Reservation
Introducing the ITLS Design Lab
An interdisciplinary space where artists, entrepreneurs and engineers meet. Find the tools and inspiration you need.
Student Desk Space
Talk with your advisor about a potential office space.
EDUC room 271 - The “Think Tank”
For student use. Includes desk space, a whiteboard, reference materials, a mini fridge, and a microwave. Desk space is available on a first-come, first-served basis with priority noted below:
- Students with outreach assistantships: webmaster, marketing, TAs.
- Students with department or college assistantships who don't have desk space elsewhere.
- Other students in the department.
If you would like to request desk space in the Think Tank, please contact Sheri Haderlie.
Whenever the computer lab isn't in use, it is open to ITLS registered students. *All computers run Mac OS.
Door Access Codes
- ITLS graduate students: contact the ITLS office (room 215) or your faculty advisor.
- Students enrolled in an ITLS course: contact your instructor.
Guidelines & Security
- Do not give out door codes or prop doors open.
- The ITLS labs are not part of USU's open access computer lab system.
- Do not bring food or drink into labs.
- Save backup copies of your work. Hard drives may be reformatted at any time, without notice.
- Use headphones for audio.
- Shut down your computer after use.
- Be considerate of others.
Equipment is available at the ITLS main office (EDUC 215). ITLS enrolled students can check out video cameras, digital cameras, computers, headphones (mini-jack connector or USB connector,) 1 apple iPad, Video Recorder tripods, 3D printer, and more.
- You must be enrolled in an ITLS course.
- Equipment must be used on work for an ITLS course.
- You are responsible to pay for damage or loss.
- SD cards must be returned with the camera.
- 2 day checkout period (depending on current demand.)
- Return to ITLS main office (EDUC 215).
- Valid USU ID or Driver's License
- No Reservations (first-come, first-served.)
- ITLS Main office (EDUC 215)
ITLS Server Address
Students may request server space for a personal website. Your account will remain active for up to one year after graduation. To connect to the server, you may use Fetch, Fugu, (Mac) or WinSCP (Windows).
For space to store, share, and access your files online, ITLS students receive a Box account free of charge.