Instructional Technology Student Association
- All ITLS students are automatically members for free. Everyone is welcome to participate.
- ITSA stands for the Instructional Technology Student Association.
- Our mission: to create a positive atmosphere wherein professional excellence and moral principles coexist.
- Get access to 3D printers and laser cutters!
- Network with other students, faculty, alumni, and potential employers.
- Join a diverse community! ITSA members are interested in instructional design, video game design, multimedia design, computer programming and coding, and much more.
Read this blog post to learn more!
- President: Lili Yan
- Doctoral Vice-President: Morgan Diedrich
- On Campus Masters Vice-President: Arrin Brunson
- Online Masters Vice-President: Stefan Wood
- Communications Officer: Kenden Quayle
Meet the members of the ITSA Council.