Instructional Technology Student Association
- All ITLS students are automatically members for free. Everyone is welcome to participate.
- ITSA stands for the Instructional Technology Student Association.
- Our mission: to create a positive atmosphere wherein professional excellence and moral principles coexist.
- Get access to 3D printers and laser cutters!
- Network with other students, faculty, alumni, and potential employers.
- Join a diverse community! ITSA members are interested in instructional design, video game design, multimedia design, computer programming and coding, and much more.
- President: Megan Hamilton
- Vice President, PhD Representative: Jared Roller
- Vice President, Master's Distance Representative: David Moore
- Vice President, Master's On campus Representative: Ruth Fontana
- Communications Officer: Juliet Stinson
Meet the members of the ITSA Council.
Join ITSA Club!
(TODO add form)