- ITLS researchers authored an article which will receive the Outstanding Journal Article Award from The Association for Educational Communications and Technology.
- Dr. Yanghee Kim accepted an endowed chair position at Northern Illinois University. She will be leaving the ITLS Department in January 2018.
- Dr. Searle and Dr. Litts spent the first two weeks of June conducting a summer camp for Native American youth from the Southwest.
- Dr. Nam Ju Kim, a recent PhD graduate, has accepted the offer for a tenure-track position at the University of Miami.
- Read more news stories on the ITLS news blog.
Request More Information/Contact Us
Instructional Technology and Learning Sciences at USU is one of the leading ITLS programs in the nation. We offer high quality master and doctoral degrees. Our faculty members are influential in areas such as instructional design theory and application, innovative science teaching methods, distance and adult education, digital libraries, instructional games and simulations, virtual tutors, and so much more. Learn more.