Photo courtesy: Katarina Pantic
Instructional Technology and Learning Sciences provides a computer lab for its students and instructors. The computer lab is used as a classroom, but when a class is not scheduled it is an open lab to ITLS registered students only.
All computers run Mac OS.
Door Access Codes
- If you are a graduate student in ITLS, contact the ITLS office (room 215) or your faculty advisor.
- If you are enrolled in an ITLS course, contact your instructor.
Lab and Classroom Guidelines / Securities Precautions
- DO NOT give door codes out to others or prop doors open.
- The ITLS labs are NOT part of USU's open access computer lab system.
- DO NOT bring food and/or drink into labs.
- Save backup copies of your work. Hard Drives may be reformatted at any time, without notice.
- Bring headphones if you need to play audio.
- Clean up after yourself. Push your chair in. Put the room back the way it should be. Shut down your computer.
- Be considerate of other's time, frustrations, and desire to work.
- Have any question, concerns, or to report abuse contact Kris Borecki.
Contact Kris Borecki if you encounter a problem and/or need some technical help. His contact info is:
ITLS System Administrator