Instructional Technology Student Association
Photo courtesy: Tanner Boden
- It's a free club to join and anyone is welcome!
- ITSA stands for the Instructional Technology Student Association.
- ITSA gives students access to 3D printers and laser cutters.
- ITSA club members are interested in instructional design, video game design, multimedia design, computer programming and coding, and much more.
- ITSA's mission is to create positive atmosphere wherein professional excellence and moral principles coexist.
- ITSA creates a great opportunity to network with fellow students, faculty, alumni, & potential employers.
- All ITLS students are automatically members.
- President: Megan Hamilton
- Vice President, PhD Representative: Jared Roller
- Vice President, Master's Distance Representative: David Moore
- Vice President, Master's On campus Representative: Ruth Fontana
- Communications Officer: Juliet Stinson
Meet the members of the ITSA Council.